Template by:
Free Blog Templates

2/20/09

Guess what day it is.

Nope wrong! its my birthday :) I am 14 no longer. 14 is so yesterday. now im... (counting in head)(counting on fingers...)15!! But now that im 15 i have a whole lot more responsibilities. I have to blow out a whole nother candle and stuff... well just thought it was a good thing to blog about so now you know my birthday is... 12 days after riyu's. Alot of people seem to have birthdays in february. I made a facebook yesterday. my friend called me and said he was making one. He couldnt figure it out deleted it right away. he got so frustrated it was funny. he said myspace was better. so just curious what do you think is better?

3 comments:

Shadow said...

I'd sing happy birthday in mandarin chinese, but I can't remember the words. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
-Shadow

Cruz said...

lol Shads!

and HAPPEE BIRFDAY! well late b-day but I commented on gaia on the right day... and I never had a myspace so dunno, I had a facebook but my dad made me delete it after I started meeting older guys, in rl >.< it got pretty bad... aww now I wish I still had my facebook... well hopefully you won't get addicted to it and forget all about me her eon blogger or gaia hun. kk I gtg ttyl *hugglz* Liz

Sonic said...

I have a myspace but I check it only once every few months so you probably dont have to worry.