Template by:
Free Blog Templates

12/23/08

Tagged

alright Ive been tagged. But I dont really know who else to tag so It wont spread from me. It seems like everyone else has already been tagged. I cant think of anything else You dont already know about me. No one sold my cell # to any KFC person. although if I'm low on cash I might try it. Do I have to post the rules too?

1.Each blogger must post these rules first.

2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3.Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.

4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

There copied from cruz's blog.

facts. hmmm cant copy those

Alright I give up I dont know what to say about me. waste of a post. well what ever Ill post it anyway.

3 comments:

Cruz said...

lol Sonic! post something about yourself... 8 facts... ummm what's your fave color? do you have a pet? got any childhood stories? (the more embarrasiing the better)lol... ummm how long have you been with your flock? do you have any siblings?.... have you ever done any extreme sport? what kind of movies do you like? any embarassing dating stories? can you guess I like to hear embarrassing stuff about people lol :p ummm... what are your plans for the future? what do you plan to do New Years Eve? do like fireworks? how cold or hot is it where you live? it's like 70 here, so much for wintery Christmas lol ... have you ever driven a car? have you ever been in love? have you ever stolen anything? have you ever killed anyone? wow that last one was kinda morbid... ummm I can't think of anymore right now... just post something besides the rules, altho that was in the rules lol... did you see my post before the HP one? You made my friends list, well so did the rest of your flock, but still... okay superlong comment over

*hugs* Merry Christmas! or whatevah you celebrate *^.^* Cruz

Cruz said...

Happeee New Year!!! and hey do you have a Gaia profile too? I know Shadow does and I think Talon does, I was just wondering... TTYL and HAPPEEE NEW YEAR!!! lol

*^.^* Cruz

Sonic said...

yeah I tried it out a little while ago. I told shadow and talon about it and they sorta jumped on it. I dont quite get whats so great about it. it seems like you need $ for everything.